Saturday, October 9, 2010

long stay

Yesterday was the start of a long stay my independent woman. My good girl wanted to know how well things will work out on a longer term biases so we asked the independent woman to stay over from Friday until Wednesday/Thursday. So far things are going well. Of course as it is during my period of work I am not going to be involved much until Tuesday as I work and sleep over the weekends for the most part. We did get 5 guys and fries today and then Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for dinner today but that was a fast thing.
This is going to be an interesting week and I look forward to finding out out it goes for both women.


OH yea one more thing. They are both on their period this weekend. As far as being a guy I thinking the fact I am working and sleeping is a good thing. Hard to be wrong that way but I am sure I still will be.... J/K both women are good during this time but it will be interesting to see what happens.

1 comment: