Monday, August 30, 2010

the first time

My good girl and I were not looking for a third. We both knew that at some point we would not be alone in our relationship and have kinda talked about others but not really anything along the lines of "We want this now." So this relationship with the new woman (as soon as I find a new pet name that works for written about her I am going to change all the postings) caught us by surprise. It stared simple enough. We saw here posting online and though it would be fun to go out for coffee or something. My good girl and I were going to be doing cell popping over the weekend and as the new woman was not aware of it we figured we would invite her to watch. The weekend plans of a get together fell though but we did end up meeting her anyway. I invited her to come over on My 3 days off to see what we were like and go from there. My good Girl and myself drove out to the suburbs to pick up the new woman and discussed the rules on the way over.

1) no vaginal penetration. other sex acts are okay but I can not penetrate her with my penis.

2) safety, if we do get frisky condoms are required

3) if my good girl freaks out we need to stop and back things up to where she is comfortable again.



We picked up the new woman spent the drive back talking to her and getting to know her. We hit it off very well and by the time we made it to the Apartment we were very friendly with each other. As the entertainment center is in the bed room we ended up in there to watch movies. We started watching Charlie Bartlett (2007) and at some point both my good girl and myself started paying more attention to the new woman. She has spectacular breast and bot my good girl and myself we given her attention though them and she was loving it. it did not take long for me to have her pants off and her vagina in my face. I am very good at preforming oral and like to. My good girl is very sensitive and this was a chance to get my want to provide oral satisfies in ways it has not been for awhile. After a huge organism and being begged to stop I go ahead and stop eating her out. We all crumple in a pile and cuddle and talk. The new woman goes out for a cigarette and my good girl and I talk about her and decide that yes we like her both physically and emotionally and do want to keep playing with her.

Afterwards the new woman comes back we head out to the living room to talk and end up speaking until dawn. She is an interesting and intelligent woman. Sex is good but sex and play you can get anywhere, Brains are hard to come by and it is getting harder and harder to find a good brain. I am lucky to have two women in my life that both have a brain and can use it.

the weekend goes on and things get hot there is playing a few more times and sharing the same bed at night. It was good but the bed is a bit small. A queen size bed may be okay for 2 bigger people to sleep on but add a third and it takes a game of Tetris.

No comments:

Post a Comment